Sunday, November 28, 2010

C'est Noel!

This weekend, it's has such of a ... Christmas feeling.Most of our decorations are up, lights are on... and the baking...  Ah the baking... Gingersnap cookies...  that's all i did this morning... What is Christmas without the baking?  But you know what I'm waiting for?  When Mom makes her pudding with run sauce...  I love that sauce, but she won't let me have too much.  I wonder why?


Is it just me, or are Christmas songs kind of depressing?  Not only that, but I'm convinced that Santa is really just an old perverted man.  I mean, "he sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he know when you've been naughty or nice, so you better be nice [for your own sake]"

I wonder why now days people see winter as more feminine than masculine.  In the past it was "Old Man Winter", now we see winter as a cold-hearted woman.  We says things like "winter's cold embrace" and "her frosty kiss", I don't know what they used to say about Old Man Winter, but everything we say about wibter now is about the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment